Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Barbie Eyes : Super Barbie Cutie

This is perhaps my 7th day of blogging. I have joined Sabahan Blogger Mania and Blog Malaysia in the hope of getting traffics to my infant blog. Keeping my fingers crossed and wait if people are coming. I have been thinking of opting for a paid web hosting but a search on the net put me off completely. I am not able to afford it just yet, they are just too expensive for a student like me.


Okay, today's special promotion is Barbie Eyes : Super Barbie Cutie. Here are the details:



C.T : 0.0025MM
B.C : 8.60MM
DIA : 16MM
Degree :0-600

Price : 

Malaysia : RM40 + Free Shipping
International: USD13 (Exclude Shipping Charges)
Colours Available: Brown, Aqua, Grey, Green, Sky and Pink.















MALAYSIA



Colours
Add prescriptions LEFT eye
Add prescription RIGHT eye




INTERNATIONAL



Colours
Add prescriptions LEFT eye
Add prescription RIGHT eye






  • Please ADD QUANTITY within Paypal if you wish to buy more than one item.
  • International customers:

    Please add Shipping charges within Paypal. Please check your country and pricing before entering shipping charges.
  • Malaysian customers:

    Free shipping is through Pos Express (3-4 days).
    If you wish to opt for Pos Laju, please add
    RM4.


0 comments:

Post a Comment